Friday, October 24, 2008

Carrie Underwood Downplays Feud with Jessica Simpson


Carrie Underwood was in New York for the unveiling of her wax figure (see yesterday's edition of Real or Wax), but she also addressed another fake singer, Jessica Simpson, and her reported rift with her ex's new girlfriend.

Talking about the life-like replica of herself, Carrie Underwood said: "Honestly, it looks so good, it's kind of creepy looking at myself."

When asked by reporters about Jessica Simpson, who is dating Underwood's ex-boyfriend Tony Romo, the country star brushed off rumors of a feud.

"I met her once and she seemed really nice so I don't have a feud with anybody," said Underwood, who even praised Simpson's crossover to country music.

"I think it's great that country music just seems to be opening their arms to people that want to be a part of it," she said. "They let me in when they didn't have to and they're doing the same thing for a lot of other people."


Carrie Underwood Downplays Feud with Jessica Simpson


The beautiful Carrie Underwood also spoke about her thoughts about ex-boyfriends and the role the celebrity gossip / news media plays in her relationships.





"I generally have been friends with ex-boyfriends. Sometimes the whole media thing adds, well not sometimes, every time it adds a little obstacle," said the American Idol winner. "Before all this, everybody I had ever dated I was friends with."

0 comments:

hollywood gossip

My photo
hollywood goppis, picuter & many more thing...

Followers

Powered By Blogger

Template by: Free Blog Templates